Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sunflower Dragon

This tutorial and tag was written of my own design. Any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

Supplies
 
Scrap kit of choice: I used Blossom Thyme by Imagic Reflections. You can download it here 
Template: I used template 135 from Amy and Leahs Gimptastic Tuts. You can download here..
Tube of choice: I am using the adorable artwork of Tooshtoosh. You must have a license to use this artwork.
Mask of choice: I am using an unknown mask. If you know who's it is or if it's yours please let me know so I can properly credit.

I am using animation in this tag. You do not have to and I will not be providing that part. If you would like to animate and know how, I downloaded the butterfly animation from Peachie's Collection, here 
 
 
 
Elements and papers used
 
Papers
1(2)
1
2(2)
3(2)
4(2)
5
8
13
 
Elements
Watering can 
Buttons
 
Let's Get Started
 
Open your template.
Remove copyright layer.
Resize Canvas to 800x800. I like a larger workspace. You can resize later.
Working from the bottom up
Apply paper 01 to temp layer 12.
Add drop shadow of choice. 
Delete temp layer.
Repeat with this paper for temp layer 10.
Open paper 03(2)
Apply to temp layer 11.
Add drop shadow.
Delete temp layer.
Open paper 4(2)
Apply to temp layer 9.
Add drop shadow
Delete temp layer.
Open paper 2(2)
Apply to temp layer 8.
Add drop shadow
Delete temp layer.
Open paper 8
Apply to temp layers 7 & 5
Add drop shadow
Delete temp
Open paper 2
Apply to frame layers 6 & 4
Add drop shadows
Delete temp layers
Open paper 1
Apply to temp layer 3
Add drop shadow 
Delete temp layer.
Open paper 2.
Apply to temp layer 1
Add drop shadow.
Delete temp layer.
Open paper 3.
Apply to temp layer 2.
Add drop shadow.
Delete temp layer.
Add your tube following my example
I used Luminance Legacy for for the blend mode
Add your water can and buttons following my example.
Apply mask.
Resize.
Add your name, copyright and your done.
You would now take it over to animation shop if you wish to animate.
 
Thank you for following my tutorial. Would love to see any results you have.
 
 
 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment